Who am I, Really? Photography Workshop
Are you aged between 14 -18?
Are you interested in learning about portrait photography?
A rare chance to learn from professional photographer and exhibitor Anita Corbin. An opportunity to learn key elements of portrait photography, consider its role in portraying our identity, and the question; Who am I, Really?
- Learn practical considerations of portrait photography, including lighting, location, pose
– Gain curatorial skills; how to choose the best shot from hundreds of images and display them in a meaningful way.
– Discuss the relationship between social media and photography, including copyright considerations and judgements made based on selfies or photographs posted on social media.
– Discuss how photographs make us feel and their role in our identity.
– Who are you really? Can a photograph help you decide who you are, really?!
This event is free, with thanks to funding from Let’s Create and Engage.org.
22 Oct 2022 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Burton Art Gallery